CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

ooops

So I really have been slacking on updating my blog because my camera had a little accident. A couple of weeks ago my brother and I took the kids fishing up at Canyon View Park. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it, but some how my camera slipped out of my hands and fell into the pond. I thought that I could just let it dry out and everything would be o.k. but that was two weeks ago and the darn thing still won't turn on, so I guess until I am able to find another camera there won't be any fun pictures to look at. I am so sad because I love blogging and love taking pictures of my crazy kids.

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

I'm glad to see your back on here again!

Kelli said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! How does it feel to be 30? I'm really not looking forward to my next bday. 29 was hard enough.

One Tired Mom said...

You're brave. I've been to Canyon View Park and if my camera fell in that water I would probably just let it go. :)

Kelly Ledward said...

Honey! You don't need a camera to update your blog. . .just let us know what's going on. How are you feeling? ~hugs Kell